UCAIR Funding Opportunities
Since 2013, the UCAIR Grants Program has encouraged Utah’s businesses, government entities and nonprofit organizations to bring forward creative and innovative ideas. The goal of the UCAIR Grants Program is to reduce emissions of criteria pollutants that cause Utah’s poor air quality. Although applicant organizations may propose projects in any area that may decrease criteria pollutants within our State, the UCAIR Grant Selection Committee has designated areas of special interest in which we believe efforts could have important impact. Please see the 2018-2019 UCAIR Grants Requests for Proposals for complete details.
UCAIR Grant Process Overview
- Applicants are encouraged to review the RFP, which details criteria and process for submitting a grant request.
- Applicants should then submit a Letter of Intent Form, which outlines the idea proposed and provides for further discussion between the applicant and UCAIR’s Grant Selection Committee before a full application is prepared.
- If the idea is approved for further consideration, applicants should then submit a full UCAIR Grant Application Form.
- When submitting a complete UCAIR Grant Application Form, please be sure to included all requested items, follow all instructions and use forms in the format they are provided. Incomplete or improperly completed applications will be disqualified or returned to the applicant for revision before the application will be considered for funding.
- Friday, August 3, 2018 – Letter of Intent Form due
- Friday, September 7, 2018 – Responses back to prospective applicants
- Friday, October 5, 2018 – Application Form due
- Monday, November 19, 2018 – Grant Recipient Announcement
SHARE THIS MESSAGE